Not To Be Missed No. 5


DETAILS | Bedding / Coffee Table / Honeycomb Rug / Wood & Lacquer Tray / Serving Set / Seafoam Bubble Glass Set /  
Booties / Wallet / Wedge /  Shirt / Little Black Dress /  Sunglasses

I'm back today with a few of my favorite things across sale racks on the web! If you're anything like me, you love finding a good deal on designer clothing, home decor and accessories. A few of the stand-out pieces from this round up:

- That rustic/industrial coffee table is awesome. You'd never guess where it was from, I bet!
- These strappy wedges are perfect for Spring.
- Need a little black dress? This one is perfection. It has a bow in the front, simple lines, and a great length of a hemline. 

Have you found any good deals as of lately?! Have a wonderful day! My boyfriend is coming into town today from Michigan, so if I'm a little late in responding to emails and comments, that's why! Soaking up our precious time together. You can follow our fun on Instagram
xoxo
Photobucket

6 comments

  1. I just purchased some sea foam glasses/votives at PB. Loving the color!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. loving that bedding! Love all the springy colors :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm loving that rug! Now if only I had a fabulous space to put it!

    Paige
    http://thehappyflammily.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh those shoes! I can't wait for warmer weather and sandal wedges!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top