Not To Be Missed No. 6


DETAILS |  Pastries Book / Napkins / Sofa / Notecards 
Layered V-Neck / Leopard Peplum Sweater / Purple Dress / Wedges  

This is quickly becoming one of my favorite days of the week! I love sharing all my favorite sale finds with you. This week's stand out favorites are that ADORABLE love seat sofa {whenever I get my own place, I'd love for this to be in it!} I'm also swooning over this sweet and simple v-neck shirt and purple dress. I think they both make great staple pieces for your wardrobe. The v-neck shirt comes in tons of different colors. I'm not one to normally go for a bright green or yellow, but totally adore this color under a beige shirt. What about you?! Have you found any great sale pieces lately?

Happy Wednesday!
xoxo
Photobucket

2 comments

  1. I'm loving that simple couch! I'm starting to hate the big bulky love seat and sofa combo that my husband and I bought when we first got married!

    Paige
    http://thehappyflammily.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top