She Loves Me, She Loves Me Not: Hanging with the Hewitts

Happy middle of the week to all of you! I'm so excited to share with you one of my favorite ladies in all of the blog world. Meet Caycee of Hanging with the Hewitts
If you've yet to stumble on her sweet blog, you're missing out! Caycee is one of the most genuine and kind women. And yes, I can truly tell this is how she is in real life, although we've only ever communicated online :) Her passion for her kiddos, stylish living and zest for life shine through on her blog and in her emails. I know you'll adore her as much as I already do. Here are Caycee's Loves and Love Me Nots...

***
Hi Michaela Noelle Readers!! I was so happy when sweet Michaela asked me to guest post on her blog. I mean, she is pretty much the cutest ever!

She Loves Me:

1. Movie date nights with my husband are my favorite ever! I get so excited thinking about the buttered popcorn, cherry coke, and some silent time with my man. It's just so nice to close the rest of the world out and lose yourself in a good movie.

2. Summer would not be summer without my Tory Burch Thora flip flops. They are hands down the the best flops around.

3. Lilly Pulitzer's new spring collection. I have never met a Lilly dress I didn't love! The colors are so bright and the patterns are so happy. 

She Loves Me Not:
1. I hate being late! I would rather be the girl sitting in her car for 30 minutes than to show up late! It gives me anxiety, and I end up feeling frazzled the rest of the day or night.

2. Washing my hair. I just don't love washing, drying, and then having to fix my hair. So my dirty little secret is dry shampoo. I use it probably twice a week and can usually get by with only two washes. I hope y'all don't think I am gross now ;)

3. Victoria Secrets scandalous swimwear this season. I mean, I am all about showing what you got, but goodness gracious they are just showing it all. 
***

Those Lilly dresses need to get in my closet ASAP ;) And I have to agree with her on the VS swimwear. I just can't handle the thought of my cheeks hanging out like that picture above! Ha ;) 

Go say hello over at Hanging with the Hewitts!

What are YOU loving {and not loving} this week?
xoxo
Photobucket

4 comments

  1. Such an honor to be on your amazing blog today!!! You really are the cutest ever btw ;) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing Caycee's blog, I checked it out and it was so cute! I love when bloggers do features on the bloggers they follow.
    xo,
    Dana Kay
    http://danakay16.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love Caycee and agree with her that movie nights {especially once you have kids} is THEE best!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm going to need one of those Lilly Pulitzer dresses ASAP!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top