West Village Chic Studio Apartment Tour







Photos via Kelly Stuart for House Beautiful

After living in a studio apartment myself, I'm always interested to see how others design and work around the space. I just love how Ali Fuge's studio apartment in West Village turned out. As an interior designer, Ali totally decked out her home in all the right ways. Don't you agree?! Some of my favorite pieces include the headboard, sunburst mirror and pillow shams. That red bookcase is killer, too!

In other news, Bloom sold out in less than 24 hours and Ashley and I were beside ourselves with joy! Thank you so much for your support. I, for one, am SO grateful that God is allowing me to share my talents with other amazing women hoping to dive into this industry, or just refine their talent and learn more about any of the topics we're discussing. We're humbled and so totally thankful for the opportunity to gather with a whole bunch of creatives and teach what we are both passionate about. Doing what you love AND passing it on to others is a lovely feeling. Life couldn't get any sweeter!

Because of the overwhelming response to the workshop, we are definitely going to bring it to more cities across the US. We can't wait to beginning planning those, but for now, it's back to work on all the goodness that will be Bloom | A Creative Workshop | Michigan 2014. You can catch all of our announcements regarding future workshops on Bloom's Facebook page.

Well, it's Friday! I hope you enjoy your weekend! 
xoxo
Photobucket

9 comments

  1. Congrats on selling out seats to Bloom within 24 hours! That's so exciting, Michaela! And I'm really excited to hear that you will be bringing the conference to other cities. May I go ahead and suggest Charlotte? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on Bloom selling out n 24 hours! So nice to see great things happening to a wonderful, talented young lady. Here's to you continued success Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how light and airy it is, yet still colorfull!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This studio apartment is gorgeous! I love the sunburst mirror, I want one for my apartment. Thanks for sharing.
    xo,
    Dana Kay
    http://danakay16.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on selling out! Come to the New York or the tri-state area and I will so be there!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, so glad I didn't hesitate to buy a ticket! Can't wait to be part of the first ever Bloom Workshop! Oh and I adore this room, so fresh!

    ReplyDelete
  7. SO can't wait to hear how the Bloom workshop goes and where it might be again in the future! Already told the husband that it might be something I'd like to work on going to next year. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top