My Weekend: Cottage Hill Photo Shoot

flowers, floral arrangement, wedding planning, tablescape

It's Monday and it feels like we didn't even get a weekend over here! Saturday we did have a relaxing day at the beach, but Sunday was full on work mode. The above picture shows our "work", so at least our work is really, really pretty. This is just one lovely shot from our editorial shoot for Cottage Hill Magazine (a new magazine that I whole heartedly believe in, celebrating love, marriage, design and an elegant lifestyle.) It was a gorgeous bridal shower inspiration shoot, full to the brim of GORGEOUS details (and lots of them!) I can't wait to show more really soon! Lovely florals by Spring Sweet. Here's a quick sneak peek video I made to show you a little tiny portion of the beauty.



I'm going to take today to recover (editorial shoots are so, so much work, despite the prettiness!) but will be back tomorrow with a fun nursery design I did for my boyfriend's sister's new baby boy. Stay tuned!

xoxo
Photobucket

3 comments

  1. I know I tell you all the time, but you're soo great at what you do! Makes me think about renewing my vows so I can throw another pretty party!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Also, what's the song/artist in your video? I dig it!

      Delete

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top