Home Tour: Remodeled Minneapolis Ranch











Photos by Werner Straube for Traditional Home

The home owner of this gorgeous house has said she was dreaming of turning her "Minneapolis ranch into a chic New York Hamptons-style shingle home when she opened her closet doors" (Susan Brunn). I think she has done just that!

This home is so my style in so many ways-- from the outdoor aesthetic to the cozy stone fireplace and  beautiful marble running throughout the kitchen, I could live here in a heartbeat. It's soothing neutral palette is jazzed up with texture found in countertops, textiles, and fireplaces, and rugs. Can we talk about the marble fireplace in the Master Bathroom?! I think that's every girl's dream bathroom. I know I would take a bath in there at least 3 nights a week :) With an outdoor haven (read: pool and gorgeous greenery) I can see the dwellers of this home throwing get togethers and parties every other weekend. What a treat! 

What's your favorite part of this home tour?

Happy Monday!
xoxo

Photobucket

3 comments

  1. If I custom built a house, this would be it. So welcoming and warm. Love the pool and outdoor space!

    ReplyDelete
  2. we live in mpls and this home is amaze!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top