Friday Finds: 5


Friday is here and so is Friday Finds!

1. West Elm is having a big sale on chairs and sofas! While I was deciding on a sofa, I highly considered this one-- the Bliss Sofa.

It's so cute and a few of my clients have it. Now is the time to scoop up a good deal on your new couch or chairs! 

2. J.Crew is offering 30% off sale items! (Love their weekly sales!) Use code SHOPSALE at checkout.

My favorite hairbands ever: (they hold all my thick hair and don't pinch!)





3. You may have seen on Instagram that I got my custom designed table (by yours truly!) in my apartment yesterday! Now to find chairs. I think I'm going with these lovelies! They're from 55 Downing Street and at such a great price, I can't pass them up.



4. New obsession: trying to locate a fiddle leaf plant in Michigan for the corner of my living room. It's not going well! Help a sister out!

Have a great weekend!
xoxo

Photobucket

2 comments

  1. Great pics. I finally purchased a fiddle leaf fig (Home Depot). It is thriving on our back porch. Nervous about having to bring it in late next month.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those chairs! They are gorgeous! And my fiddle leaf fig is one of my favorite plants, good luck with your search!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top