Friday Finds: 4


It's Friday, which means it's this week's installment of Friday Finds!

1. Serena & Lily (one of my favorite home decor shops!) is hosting a Private Sale Event. Here are some of my favorite to-die-for pieces:

My nightstand in my bedroom is $200 off right now!

This Cottage Bar Cart is killing me. SO cute...

My Monterey Duvet and Shams are on major sale, too!

2. J.Crew is holding a 40% off sale of some SUPER cute things. I've been in need of some new soft tees, so I picked up a few here! Use code DEPTOFSALE for your discount at checkout.

This metallic heart shirt is officially mine (they have it in gray and gold, too! PS. They run big, so go a size down from what you normally get)...

These blush shorts are my fave:
3. Some of my favorite bedding in the universe, Anthropologie is having a 20% off Bedding Sale!


4. My favorite interior pin of the week: this gorgeous and sophisticated pink bedroom...

So lovely, right?! Don't forget to enter this giveaway here

Enjoy your weekend!
xoxo
Photobucket

3 comments

  1. All great picks, especially those t-shirts! And I can totally envision that first bedding in your house!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top