Wedding Day Magazine: Apple Orchard Shoot in PRINT!






A few months ago Ashley and I got a fun email from an editor at Wedding Day Magazine, asking if they could use our Apple Orchard Inspiration photo shoot in their PRINT magazine! It was an offer we couldn't resist :) When the stack of magazines arrived on the door step a few days ago, we we're just so excited. As a goal of both of ours to be in print, we couldn't have asked for a better inspiration shoot to land on the pages of Wedding Day Magazine. 

If you remember, this is the day I met my boyfriend. While I designed and planned the photo shoot last September, Ashley was in charge of finding models. She chose some friends of hers she'd known for a while, and when the day of the shoot arrived, she mentioned to me that one of the friends who was modeling for us was single and very cute. Turns out she was very right :) I met my boyfriend at a photo shoot I designed and my best friend photographed. Then it ended up in a magazine. Thank you, Lord, for always surprising me and filling my heart with such joy. 

Thanks to these talented artists for partnering with us to make the pretty happen!
Photographer: Ashley Slater Photography / Hair Stylist: Urban Modern Hair / Caterer: Feast Events Catering / Event Designer: Michaela Noelle Designs / Videographer: Coastline Studios / Floral Designer: Spring Sweet / Dress Store: Bridal Elegance GR / Linens and Coverings: La Tavola/ Calligrapher: Studio Albers / Makeup Artist: Jaime Visser / Tuxedo and Mens Attire: Speak Louder/ Veils and headpieces: Which Goose / Venue: Robinette’s Apple House /  Bar cart + Dresser: Fancy Fray Vintage Rentals 











Photobucket

7 comments

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top