In the Kitchen: Peach Glaze Pork Chops












Last week I made a delicious (if I do say so myself!) dinner for my boyfriend and I. My grandma taught me how to make it before I moved to Michigan, so it was fun to put together again. And bonus? My boyfriend LOVED it.  If you love pork chops and potatoes, this is a great, easy meal for you to try!

Peach Glaze Pork Chops
Ingredients-
2 TBSP Olive Oil
Porch Rib Chops (8-12 oz. each)

Glaze-
1/3 C. Vodka
2 TBSP Honey
1 C. Diced Peaches
2 TBSP Rosemary
4 TBSP Unsalted Butter

Directions-
1. Add oil to a large sauce pan. Season chops with salt and pepper. Put in pan, COVER, heat over medium heat for 7 minutes.
2. Flip chops, cover and cook until 145 degrees (about 10 minutes more).
3. Remove from pan and cover with foil. Set aside.
Deglaze:
4. Pour vodka in pan. Scrape up browned bits from grilling the chops. 
2. Stir in honey.
3. Boil mixture until syrupy (2-3 minutes).
4. Add peaches and rosemary. Summer until peaches are soft.
5. Off the heat, swirl in butter a pat at a time until fully melted.

It seems involved, but it's really not at all! I served mine with olive oil and rosemary drizzled over some red potatoes. It was the perfect pairing! Let me know if you give it a try :)

Have a great Wednesday!
xoxo
Photobucket

6 comments

  1. This looks incredibly good! I'll definitely have to give it a try. Raspberrykiss xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, it looks absolutely delicious! Good job, Michaela! I'll have to try the pork with peaches. I've only ever served apples with it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pork with fruit is always a winner. YUM!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This sounds so yummy, and seems simple enough! Thank you for sharing :)

    XX, SS || A Little Seersucker Sass

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top