Friday Finds: Labor Day Sales

I'm not sure about you, but I'm so excited it's a long weekend! It means more time with my guy since he'll have work off on Monday :) I hope the weather shapes up so we can go to the beach for one last hoorah-- but it's looking like we'll be inside celebrating on Monday, as yes, you guessed it! Thunderstorms are on the forecast. Boo!

Labor Day is Monday, which means there are massive sales throughout this weekend! Today I'm sharing some of my favorite home decor items on sale.


Tea Set / Turquoise Pillow / Blue Rug / Curtains / Floral Rug / You & Me Doormat / White & Gold Lamp / Gold Table / Console Table / Pink Pouf / Nightstand / Arched Mirror /

Here are a few other favorites!




Just so you know, here are the sales I will be hitting up this weekend (and these are the places the above items are from!)

- Anthropologie: additional 20% off SALE items.
- Furbish Studio: 15% off everything with code ENDOFSUMMER
- Lulu & Georgia: 25% off with code LABORDAY25
- Target: Select home goods are 25% off!
- Waiting on Martha: 20% off with code SOLONGSUMMER


Happy FRIDAY! Enjoy your long weekend :)
xoxo
Photobucket

1 comment

  1. can we use gold in a room if we have grey walls with white baseboards? or does it have to be a tan/beige/white room for golds?!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top