Labor Day Sales: Clothes You Need to Know About

Labor Day Sales are booming with great deals. I had to share my favorite clothing and accessory picks with you today! 


Anthropologie: 20% off SALE items!




Baublebar: 50% off select styles!






C. Wonder: 50% off sale items.




J.Crew: 40% off SALE items! Use code WEEKEND.




GAP: up to 40% off! I went to the mall the other day and tried on a few things I thought I'd show you! Some of my fave looks are below:









I got that cute cream sweater (it's shown in mint below) for Fall and can't wait to wear it!




Sole Society:  Select styles 70% off! 





Hope you enjoy the rest of your long weekend.  Hooray!
xoxo
Photobucket

1 comment

  1. I'm loving that C wonder dress!
    Paige
    http://thehappyflammily.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top