FOUND: Fiddle Leaf Tree

fiddle leaf plant, fiddle tree, ficus plant, house plant
via
fiddle leaf plant, fiddle tree, ficus plant, house plant, sitting corner
via
fiddle leaf plant, fiddle tree, ficus plant, house plant
via 

They are everywhere. You know what I'm talking about-- fiddle leaf plants! I have been seeing them in every interior space and LOVING them. Naturally, I had to have one for my apartment. I have super tall, vaulted ceilings, and a little corner of my living room needed some height, so this was the perfect opportunity to place a fiddle leaf plant in the space. I went all over town looking for one; Home Depot, Lowes, local nurseries. NOTHING. I was discouraged but had not given up, so I tried one last place. There's a garden store called Flowerland here in town, so I drove over there and to my surprise, I found one (the only one in the store actually!) 

It's perfect in its new home, don't you think?! It sits to the right of my media cabinet and right underneath the gallery wall, so it really adds a lot of texture, color, and freshness to my room.


fiddle leaf plant, fiddle tree, ficus plant, house plant

fiddle leaf plant, fiddle tree, ficus plant, house plant

fiddle leaf plant, fiddle tree, ficus plant, house plant

If you're afraid you're going to kill the poor plant, don't worry! Lulu & Georgia has you covered with our fiddle leaf fig print:




 Are you on the fiddle leaf tree train yet, too?!

Happy Tuesday!
xoxo
Photobucket

7 comments

  1. I love it and have been looking everywhere in West MI too!! Great find! Do you happen to know how much Flowerland was charging for it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these plants and that print is just too cute! I just might have to snatch one up since I am scared of killing them :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it! I've been looking everywhere too...it's definitely at the top of my wish list! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! Share your tips if you can keep it alive longer than my standard 1 month :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You scored a gorgeous one Michaela! I got a fiddle leaf tree a few months ago and I'm still in love with it! They are amazing additions to any room.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have been wanting to jump on the fiddle leaf trend that is happening right now. I think they look so pretty, I just don't know how long I can keep it alive.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay! I have 2 now and I want more! They are just the coolest plants!
    ~Jessica
    Jeans and a Teacup

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top