Blooms for the Home: Farmer's Market Arrangement

DIY, Floral Arrangement, flowers, Bouquet of Flowers

Well, by now you know all my secrets for floral arranging, but I couldn't help but share this pretty bunch I picked up at the farmer's market last week. I don't buy a lot of flowers every week, but couldn't resist these pretty Dahlias and Hydrangea! I got them all for $9! I couldn't believe it.

Recipe: Hydrangea, Dahlia, Veronica.

1. Tape off your vessel/vase into quadrants. This helps support the stems! Clean your stems (take all foliage and leaves off below the water line.)

2. I placed my Hydrangea first.

3. Add in your Dahlias next, and position them in different quadrants.


3. Place the Veronica in between, to fill in any holes. These draping, long blooms make the bouquet feel a little bit whimsical!
DIY, Floral Arrangement, flowers, Bouquet of Flowers

Viola!
DIY, Floral Arrangement, flowers, Bouquet of Flowers

DIY, Floral Arrangement, flowers, Bouquet of Flowers

Do you love flower arranging as much as I do?! If so, share all your secrets and tips!

Happy Thursday!
xoxo
Photobucket

8 comments

  1. so pretty! Such a good trick with the clear tape!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE getting my blooms from the farmer's market. these are absolutely beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thankyou for sharing your tips, Michaela! I heard of the tape trick long ago, but had totally forgotten about it! I don't do a lot of flower arranging, but I'm definitely trying this the next time I do! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous! I need to remember the tape trick!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ah! We saw the Veronica flower a few months back and I'm still bugging Kevin about it. I wish we had bought some! I never knew they existed. Love this combination. Our farmer's market never has fresh blooms but thankfully a local grocer by us gets a bouquet of fresh blooms from a local farm and they are GORGEOUS and at $9 I happily put them in my cart every time I walk in the store.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is a beautiful arragment Michaela! The tape is a great tip.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top