Grace: Fashion Friday #8

Since we're talking about grace, let's see what it looks like in fashion and hair trends!

Carrie Underwood was as stunning as ever at the CMA awards

I adore the flowy fabric and soft colors.  The one shoulder is a wonderful accent!

Kate Beckinsale looking fabulous in this gown.  Her hair is just as graceful as the dress.

The bottom of this dress is breath-taking. Of course, I'd never have anywhere to wear it...but I can admire it from afar (:

I love Taylor Swift's white overlay to the stripped fabric underneath.  Girlie and fun!

Now for the hair:

Graceful Curls:

Julia Roberts hair is always divine.  Luscious and rich and full of body.


Jennifer Aniston is a classic as well.  I love the body this style has, but still keeping it young and fresh with the side braid! Easy for anyone to pull off.


Updos:

Love this updo my hairstylist did on me for a quick photo shoot!

And this one, too! {Hair by Lindsay Dabalos)

I adore Taylor's updos.  The perfect amount of soft curls framing her face.  Wish I could learn how to do this one!

Straight Up Graceful:

Drew Barrymore looks classic and beautiful with her super straight hair.  Casual and delightful!


I'm pretty excited because I have the fun excuse of putting up some pictures of prom dresses I wore in high school!  Here are some dresses that I felt graceful in:




Love and Graceful Fashion,

13 comments

  1. Beautiful photos. You have captured grace very nicely. Love the barid on your hair!

    Have a nice weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOoo...very classy pics. Thanks for sharing. Have a fabulous weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What pretty picture! I wish I could have someone come do my hair every morning :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh you are one pretty lady! love your dresses. and all of these hairstyles are amazing! i love jennifer's side braid.

    and your braided updo is SO cute. i definitely have to try that this weekend.

    thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous... especially you lady! :) You are just stunning! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh i love it all! and you look so great chick! hope you have a wonderful weekend~

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look like one of the movie stars. All such pretty photos and dresses. Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you all you beautiful ladies! You're too sweet. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just came across your blog...new follower :)

    LOVE these images! SO soft and pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  10. lovely, i adore this grace series. it's definitely helpful for me and quite inspiring! happy weekend!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have always loved Drew Barrymore. Of course when I see her I think of Fire Starter and ET. She looks great with her hair straightened.

    As for you Miss Michaela, you fit right in with all of those gorgeous ladies...

    Have a great weekend...

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  12. i LOVE the taylor swift pictures, and the hairstyle you had for your photoshoot. :) the braid was a nice touch to the classic bun.

    p.s,
    i noticed you are from seattle! me too!

    XO,
    SWEATshirt DRESSshirt

    http://sweatshirtdressshirt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. very beautiful post ~ and p.s. you have great hair :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top