Grace: Leah from The Way We Are

Today Leah, from The Way We Are, is sharing what grace means to her.  She's fabulous and has a beautiful home.  Lots of her own personal touches make her home a warm and inviting place to gather.  And her family is just adorable.  Enjoy!

Thanksgiving is such a wonderful time when families draw near and you can reflect on all the blessings in your life. Grace is God's grace in my life. I am so so blessed with a beautiful healthy family. A warm, cozy home. And lots and lots of love! 






Thank you so much Michaela for having me! I think you are such an incredible lady and I love your amazing blog!

Thanks, Leah!  You're great, yourself (:  Make sure to check out Leah's blog which is full of beauty, elegance, lots of style and love!  It's one of my very favorites.

Love and Grace,

4 comments

  1. That is so beautiful:) I love that photo-heart to much:) Wish you both a very happy Thanksgiving
    Kisses

    Ps: I am hosting a beautiful pillows GIVEAWAY later today, just in time for Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Michaela!

    Luvs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely adorable family and beautiful home. Loved it! :)

    xo,
    Jenna

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a darling nursery! Loving the framework as well. Beautiful post!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top