Grace: A Frozen Moment in Time



Sometimes Grace is just a mere moment or event or special memory.

Yesterday it snowed in Seattle.  It was my very first Snow Day, as classes were cancelled.  I felt like a little girl! Although the snow turned into ice and caused a huge hassle this morning in getting to the airport, I'm so thankful I was able to witness the first snow fall! {And, yes, I got home safely!}  It was a delight and an answered prayer. {Read about praying for snow here}.   To me, snow is a representation of Grace.  It's beautiful, white, pure and refreshing.  What in nature represents Grace to you?


Love and Grace,

7 comments

  1. Aww, how cute are you guys!? Glad you enjoyed the snow ( and got around safely!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you had fun with it! Here in Texas ICE=SNOW DAY we wouldn't know what to do with it

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, so fun! So jealous of the snow!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH it snowed here a little in Portland too! Isn't it so wonderful?!!!

    Luvs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So exciting Michaela! I actually thought of you wishing for snow when I heard on the news this morning that Seattle was nailed with it! Glad you got to experience it AND make it home safely! Hope you have a great Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top