Thanksgiving Recap (seriously this time!)

Now that I'm back to a good internet connection, I can share some pictures with you!  Here is what I wore on Thanksgiving...we will call this Fashion Friday for this week, since Friday I was running around Black Friday shopping and forgot to take a picture (: 
{Oh and that's my grandma.  Yes, grandma.  Can you believe it?? She's way too cute! And Shasta jumped in the picture, too}

What I'm wearing:

Dress: B.P. department of Nordstrom
Tights: Target
Boots: Nine West Outlet 

Now for our Thanksgiving table.  It was stunning!





A while back I found some pictures with cute pumpkins and name cards.  I quickly sent the pictures to my grandma, who's a designer, and she put the ideas into action.  Dontcha love what she came up with? Stay tuned this week for more pictures of her beautiful home (:

Hope you all had wonderful Thanksgiving's with your family and enjoyed all the delicious food and memories made.  I know I did!  

Today I will be reading a book on the Israeli-Palestinian Conflict...so if you have any knowledge on the subject, please share it with me! {But seriously} Then tonight I will enjoy my last night home with family, as tomorrow I fly back to school.  But only for 10 days, then I'm back for break!  These past 3 months have flown by.  Do you feel the same way?  What are you doing on this beautiful Sunday?


Love and Sundays,

22 comments

  1. awe such a beautiful table! :) i love the pumpkin place cards and love even more your grandma put them together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe that is your Grandma! I am loving those plates too, can't wait to see you tour her home :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Homework day for me!!! EEW. Your table looks lovely, though!! Haha...And also, if you need any help with the Arab-Israeli Conflict stuff, I spent about 9 weeks in a simulation dealing with that conflict back in high school...I might be able to help if you need it ;)

    xo,
    Jenna

    ReplyDelete
  4. How beautiful! Loving those sweet little pumpkins! And your grandmother looks fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute outfit and beautiful table!

    ReplyDelete
  6. your grandma is gorgeous! and I love love love the decorations!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have one word for your Grandma: WOW!!! She looks incredible and that place setting is too cute!

    http://idlefascination.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. your grandmother is beautiful and so is her table! I love those plates. I'm enjoying my last day before school starts as well... head back tomorrow and have 13 days until break :) Can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So lovely!
    Amazing pictures :)))

    LOVE
    minnja

    http://minnja.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful pictures!!! And I adore those orange and white plates!!

    Luvs!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a sassy and fun grandma! The entire house looks warm and inviting. We had a wonderful weekend with family in town. Lots of together time, football, and Christmas decorating!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Dang your grandma looks good! Sounds and looks like a fun time:-)

    And yes, we should meet for coffee sometime! I know a few great ones downtown:-)

    Good luck with your reading!

    ReplyDelete
  13. oh my gawsh, i want your dress. so freaking cute! and your "grandma" too. (i use quotes because there is no way it looks like she could be your grandma ;)

    thanks for stopping by my blog today... i am SO excited about my new camera. eeee!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Adorable as always...I can see where your phenomenal genetics come from...What a gorgeous grandmother. My first assumption until I read on was that was your mother....

    Take care,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  15. You come from some seriously good genes!!! Looks like a lovely day.

    ps -- I just added you to my blogroll, I was missing way to many posts trying to keep up with my reader!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful photos. Thank you for your comment on my blog!

    Great name :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. so glad you had a great thanksgiving! i have those PB orange plates and love them~ you look uber cute~

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love the pumpkins as name cards.
    Found you on location central and had to stop by another Seattlite

    ReplyDelete
  19. You look wonderful and that kitchen is absolutely gorgeous! I'm glad you had such a wonderful thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top