We're Still Fallin'

Since this past weekend I went home for my birthday, I took some pictures of my house all dolled up for fall.  It's simple but festive!  Take a peek (:


Beautiful trees are everywhere! Soon I'll show you trees on my campus in Seattle...stunning!!

A sweet front porch welcoming in visitors


A fun Halloween sign for our one, yes I said ONE, trick-or-treater, bless her heart.  (Halloween sure is sad when you live in a dead-end court!)


Our mantel. {excuse the presents (: }

Beautifully dried hydrangeas from our front bush & a pop of turquoise!

A little vignette of pumpkins and sweet picture of my brother and I when we were little.

Some lovely roses for the dining table.

And this sweet puppy will welcome you into our cozy ranch home (: 

For the month of November, I'm going to include one thing I'm thankful for in each of my posts.  You should join too (:  
Today, I'm thankful for home.  I'm thankful that I could spend time with my beautiful family this past weekend and recharge my batteries.  And I'm blessed in each moment I spend with them at home.  {To read more about my thoughts on family and where I call home, go here!} What are you thankful for today?


Love and Fallin' for Autumn,

11 comments

  1. My favorite time of year!! There is nothing like going home is there?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love when homes get decorated! I love the feeling I get walking into a home smelling like fall and pumpkins!

    What a lovely trip back home that must have been!

    Oh, and I'm thankful for your lovely comment on my blog post today! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your decorations are so cute!!!

    Luvs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. all sooo cute! and good for u, u had a trick or treater!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely home!!! Love the fireplace and the cute sign outside the door. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a nice home! And we only had one group of trick-or-treaters at our place!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your home looks so welcoming :) And happy belated Birthday!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am so thankful that I have a granddaughter like you. It is such a pleasure to read what you publish each day and I can't wait to read November's blogs. Love you. Grandma B

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your pictures! Thank you for sharing such a special moment in your life...time with family is precious!

    I am doing a "Celebrate Living Thanksgiving" Series on Mondays in November. I would love for you to link up with us and link back on your site.

    Here's the first one in the series!

    http://maryjoy-lifemoments.blogspot.com/2010/10/celebrating-living-thanksgiving-100.html

    I would love for my readers to enjoy your beautiful blessings!

    Blessings to you and your family!

    Mary Joy

    visiting from Amanda's party

    ReplyDelete
  11. Everything looks so nice around your home!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top