3 Ways to Ease into Fall



Can you believe it's fall? Cause I sure can't! Today I'm sharing three ways to ease into the new season  over at The Inspired Room. If you want to savor the last few days of warmer weather, you'll especially love my fruit ice cubes DIY :)

I also want to take a minute to remember those lost on September 11th, and all of the selfless people who continually serve our country.  My prayer for our country is that we can come together, love people better, continue to protect our land and people living here, and serve other countries well. I'm also praying for protection against current threats happening in the middle east and beyond. 

Enjoy your day!
xoxo
Photobucket

2 comments

  1. The ice cubes look yummy. Yes, all are in our thoughts, hearts and prayers today. But even more importantly is everyday!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stopping by from The Inspired Room! Excited to find another West Michigan blogger :) We just moved from Chicago and are settling into our first home so I'll be following along for lots of great decorating ideas/inspiration!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top