In the Kitchen: Chocolate Chip Cookie Brownies


You may have seen my instagram post about the most delicious and EASY dessert e.v.e.r. Well, I'm here today to show it to you in all its glory. Do you love chocolate chip cookies? What about brownies? Oh good-- you're in for a real treat :)

You'll need: boxed mix brownies, store bought cookie dough (I told you, it really is that easy.)
Preheat: 350 degrees

1. Make your brownie mix per directions on the box. Set mix aside.

2. I bought tollhouse cookie dough in a tub (yeah...there's a lot of that left over. My dad is rejoicing-- he's a closet raw-cookie-dough-sneaker.) 

3. Drop a little round cookie dough ball in your cupcake-lined papers.

4. Pour brownie mix over the cookie dough. 

5. Bake for 20 minutes at 350. I think I left mine in for 2-4 minutes extra when I checked them at 20 minutes, making that a total of about 24 minutes. Let cool in the cupcake pan for 10 minutes. 

6. Voila! Your cookie baked inside of a brownie and it's the best thing you'll ever taste. Bonus? It tastes completely made by scratch, which seems very impressive :)

We dusted ours lightly with some powdered sugar. 


Let me know if you try them! All 16 of ours were gone in about 48 hours. Oops ;)

Happy Tuesday!
xoxo
Photobucket

7 comments

  1. OMG these look dangerous. I mean, the best of both worlds, what's not to love?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, please! These sound amazing! Cookie + brownie = heaven :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. yum! these look incredible! beautiful photos too. love that powdered sugar! :) i may have to bake some of these up for my roommates!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMGoodness those look and sound amazing and this is the type of recipe I like....so easy! Making those this weekend fo sho!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These look insanely delicious - I love how fall seems to kick-off the baking season! I've decided to bake something every Sunday during fall season and have been posting my recipes on my blog, stop by and take a look :)
    xo,
    Dana Kay
    http://adashofeverythingblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness yummy!! Be sure to check out my giveaway this week!

    http://little-things-inlife.blogspot.com/2014/09/la-cle-giveaway-jewelry-with-purpose.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. well these are just brilliant! my husband would rather eat raw cookie dough most of the time as well. I think tempted with brownies combined in one treat he would love!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top