Friday Finds: 7

Short weeks are always fun, because they really just fly by, but they also put a dent in your work flow. I feel like I didn't get nearly as much done this week as last, and yet, here is Friday! Ready for some Friday Finds? I am!

1. Madewell (affiliated with J.Crew) is offering 25% off tanks and tees, and an additional 30% off sale items. This is definitely one of my favorite places to shop!



2. Just a little bit (read: a lot) obsessed with this Goodnight metal lettering. I want to pull the trigger and put it above my bed! 

3. Only a few tickets left for Bloom Workshop in Atlanta! The last day to register is October 1st, so get on it! 

Around the web:
- Emily's home tour is just too gorgeous. I love her sense of style and her personality!
- This tomato sauce looks amazing. I want to try it asap!
- This side table makeover is genius.


Hope you all have a lovely weekend! We are going to the Tigers vs. Giants game tomorrow and I can't wait to where my orange and black, reppin' my team, even if we're the away team ;)

Happy Friday!
xoxo
Photobucket

No comments

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top