Fall Fashion: Maxi Dress + Denim Jacket


The next week or so I will be ushering in the new season of fall with a few fall-related posts! I can't believe it's here already. In about a month, I will have been dating my boyfriend for a whole year. YEAR, people! A lot of that was long distance and the last few months, we've been together in the same city. It's been crazy! But mostly, I can't believe it's already fall again. It seems like just yesterday the leaves were changing and air getting more crisp. Here we are again, and I'm excited to embrace all the seasonal changes that come along with autumn!

Up first today in my fall series is an easy look for the beginning of fall. Let's translate our summer maxi's into ready-to-wear looks for the new season.







There's nothing more comfortable than a maxi dress in the summer, and now that we're transitioning into fall, I think it's totally appropriate now as well! Throw on a jean jacket over your dress, and you're good to go for the next few weeks. You can dress it up with wedges and heels, and down with sandals. I'm even thinking of trying boots with one maxi dress I have. Could be equally cute!

I love doing different things to my hair everyday, so this was a fun braided look. It's casual, super easy (seriously! Just braid two strands and tie in the back!) and sort of has that boho vibe. I think it looks best with loose, messy curls as seen above, but it could be cute with straight hair as well. Try it out!

What's going to be your go-to look for the beginning of fall? I'm already looking forward to getting out my fall boots, sweaters and colored jeans. Bring. It. On.

Happy Monday!
xoxo
Photobucket

6 comments

  1. I love your maxi dress/denim jacket combo! I am all about the sweater/leggings/otk boots for fall! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are too cute for words Michaela. Also, YAY FOR FALL.

    ReplyDelete
  3. - The next week or so I will be ushering in the new season of fall with a few fall-related posts! I can't believe it's here already. In about a month, ... adenimjacket.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top