Apartment Update: Storage Bench in the Bedroom


It's so fun to see my apartment coming together! I've found I have to be very intentional about the pieces I'm choosing for my apartment, as it's a small space! I just showed you my dining room chairs yesterday, and today I'm sharing my new storage bench for the end of my bed. I love that this gives me an extra place to put things (think winter scarves, hats, gloves, etc!), as well as provides a place to sit to put on my shoes. Besides the obvious functional aspects of the bench, it's just plain cute, too! I've always had a thing for a nice upholstered bench at the end of a bed. It visually anchors the room, bringing balance and harmony-- two principals that are really important in design!

This tufted storage bench is from the Threshold line at Target, one of my favorite lines in the store. I love finding inexpensive items of good quality, to mix in with other items. This really helped me stay on budget!


Photos by Michaela Noelle Designs

Have you added anything new to your bedroom recently? 

Happy Wednesday!
xoxo
Photobucket

3 comments

  1. this bench is so cute! love that it's a storage bench too!
    ladies in navy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty bench! I love that it serves double duty as a place to sit and put your shoes on and as storage. I like the neutrals you're using in your apartment. It keeps it so nice and light and bright. Cute shoes,too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Apartment Update: Storage Bench in the Bedroom. It's so fun to see my apartment coming together! I've found I have to be very intentional ... storagebench.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top