Friday Finds: 7

Happy Friday everyone! This week has been a whirlwind-- probably because I was traveling for 9 hours on Tuesday and have been playing catch up ever since. That, plus I'm loving spending time with my family and being at home! Well, let's get to it. Here are my favorite finds this week.

1. Anthropologie is having an additional 25% off SALE items. There are so many great pieces you can use for Fall. Use the code SALEONSALE at checkout. Here are my faves:



2. J.Crew is having a 30% off SALE items, too! Use code PICKASALE.




3. Have you seen this LA home tour on Style Me Pretty Living?! It's drop dead gorgeous!

4. West Elm is holding a 15% off dining room sale. They have some great pieces! 


Happy weekend, friends! Hope you enjoy it :)
xoxo

Photobucket

1 comment

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top