5 Fall Touches For the Home

How was your weekend?! I hope it was better than mine-- I spent it in bed and on the couch, trying to get rid of this cold :( Thankfully, I'm feeling much better today and ready to conquer the week. Bloom Workshop is on Thursday and I'm pumped!

Since we've been celebrating fall last week and a little bit this week, too, I'm showing you some of my favorite editions to my place for the new season. Here are 5 things every home needs for fall:

1. Mums! Is there a plant that screams "fall" more than this one?! I think not.
mums, fall flowers, fall decor

2. This Sweet Vanilla Cinnamon candle! There's just nothing like the smell of autumn in a jar.
fall decor, fall candle

3. Fall Flower Arrangement that you can learn how to recreate right here. It's easy-- promise!
 fall decor, fall flowers, sunflowers

4. A mantel spruce up! I'm going home to visit my family next week and will surely be decorating my mom's mantel for the season. I'll be sure to show you pictures!
fall decor, fall mantel, mantle, autumn, fall decorating ideas

5. Something metallic. Whether that be a gold tray with pretty glassware, metallic pumpkins, an owl, or vase, autumn always calls for a touch of warmth, and one of the best ways to achieve that is through a metallic piece of decor.
 fall decor, pumpkins, mercury glass, fall decorating ideas





Have a wonderful week!
xoxo

Photobucket

6 comments

  1. Love the candles! This weekend I went on a fall candle hunt

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm loving the metallic pumpkins! They're perfect for fall!

    Paige
    http://thehappyflammily.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you feel better soon! I was knocked out by cold last week as well and it's never fun! Love the suggestion - I have to go hunt for some cute decorative pumpkins! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all these fall touches for the home! My favorites are fall candles and fall floral arrangements. I'm loving the gold pumpkin look too! thanks for sharing. Hope you feel better.
    xo,
    Dana Kay
    http://adashofeverythingblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I defiantly agree with the metallic! Ive been adding accents all over the place haha

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top