Weekend Sales You Need to Know About


Fall is here in Michigan this weekend, so I'm glad I stopped at the J.Crew outlet last week and picked up a few new pieces for the new (chilly) season! Today it's about 59-63 degrees-- burrr-- and I have a cold. What a way to welcome the autumn weather! I had to share a few great sales with you today, so you could also grab some new things for Fall:




  • J.Crew - 30% off final sale, 50% off select final sale with code EASYSALE. Ends 9/14
  • GAP - 25% off entire purchase with code HAPPY, ends today
  • Old Navy - 15% off everything!
  • LOFT - 40% off all merchandise with code FALLSTYLE
  • BCBG - extra 30% off factory outlet
  • Banana Republic - Up to 50% off entire purchase. (This is my boyfriend's favorite store, so here are some guy picks in honor of that!)





Let me know if you pick anything up at these awesome sales!

Happy Weekend!
xoxo
Photobucket

No comments

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top