Bloom Workshop #2 is Here!





Today is the day! Bloom round 2 is here and I couldn't be more excited. We can't wait to meet these wonderful ladies and pour into them with knowledge, tips, tricks and fun, beautiful things all day long. 

As I'm in bed typing this post on my phone (just being honest!) I am so thankful God had given Ashley and I this opportunity to share our passions with others. It's a JOY!  Follow along on Instagram with the hashtag #bloomtheworkshop for all the happenings throughout the day. 

Have a wonderful day! And for more information on our workshops, visit www.bloomtheworkshop.com

Xoxo

No comments

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top