Favorite Shoes for Fall

Fall Boots, fall shoes, boots, flats, booties, favorite shoes
SHOP Fall Boots:




Are you as ready as I am for fall boots?! I just got to pull mine out last week (mine are Steve Madden from last year, but I really want to get a new pair this year!) I'm really into booties and casual flats this season, too! Those leopard flats up above?! GET IN MY CLOSET. But really, at such a great price I might have to make the purchase :) 

Do you have your eye on any new shoes for fall? Do tell!

Happy Tuesday!
xoxo
Photobucket

3 comments

  1. I've been obsessed with all things leopard print in the shoe department lately!

    Paige
    http://thehappyflammily.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top