DIY: Gold Jewelry Dish


Last week, Ashley and I got together and did a little DIY project. Since Fall is on the brain, so is more gold (always!) I got this little bowl to store my jewelry in on my nightstand. Sometimes I climb into bed with jewelry on by accident, and since I'm so lazy (ha!) the little jewelry dish sits by my bed just in case :) 

I painted a little gold rim around the edge with Martha Stewart Glass Paint, baked it for 20 minutes at 350 in the oven, and it was done! Here's how we did it:










A simple and super inexpensive DIY! Have you done any new projects recently? 

Happy Tuesday!
xoxo

Photobucket

3 comments

  1. This is so pretty! And looks easy enough for even me to do it

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how simple and elegant this looks... and it's so easy that I might be able to pull it off!

    Paige
    http://thehappyflammily.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness! So cute & simple… Can't wait to try it out :)

    XX, SS || A Little Seersucker Sass

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top