Fall Finds on a Budget

We're celebrating Fall over here this week and next week, so I thought I'd round up a few of my favorite home decor items for fall, as well as some lovely layering pieces for your wardrobe... all on a budget! Your pocket books can thank me later.

Take a peek:


For your home:








For your wardrobe:






What are your favorite finds this season?! I just went to the J.Crew Factory outlet (a lot of the above products are from there!) and got everything I needed for fall for around $100. Shirts, layering pieces, 2 sweaters, a scarf...everything! I was one happy gal :) One of my favorite cardigans above from Target is so inexpensive and cute, too. I wear it all the time! When a new season comes around, it's fun to get a few new pieces, but certainly more fun when you get them on a budget! 

Happy Thursday!
xoxo
Photobucket

4 comments

  1. Super cute! I'm basically addicted to H&M now, especially since they sell both home and clothing items. I just wish they carried home items in the stores!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That wrap cardi is a family favorite around here!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm loving those gold fruit/veggie pieces! They're super cute!

    Paige
    http://thehappyflammily.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top